Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Assignments Tuesday/Wednesday

Assignments 10/18-10/19

1) Entrances and Exits continued: For those of you I told to go into more detail with your entrances and exits assignment, please do so. I will be checking this. All other assignments listed below.

2) Goals, Beats and Actions ( check the page numbers I gave you)

Pseudolus and Hysterium: Find your goals for Act I, where they shift and what they are

Domina: beats and action words for Act I Sc1

Philia: beats and action words for first scene with Hero in Act I

Hero: beats and action words for first scene with Pseudolus

Proteans: beats and action words for opening scene, also journal about the game you were playing before the scene starts

Lycus, Erroneus, Miles, Senex: beats and actions for your first scene (each of you have a different first scene, so go by the page numbers I gave you)—Erroneus, type out your dialogue without the stage directions to work on the monologue section

Prologus: beats and actions for opening monologue (type out your dialogue without the stage directions so you can see it as one block of text), also work on the specific words that bother you (i.e. befuddled=sweet)

Courtesans: one of three journal entries I gave you

No comments: