Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome Back!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome back to school!

As most of you (except the Freshman with no older siblings) know, I'm a spazz. So auditions are on hold while I finish my Philadelphia Orchestra concert next week.

I was inspired by Jess Urban, so I made a twitter account for choir - www.twitter.com/ABWchoir

Probably a good idea to follow it.

I will email/text everyone with official audition times as soon as I figure that out. In the meantime, thanks for your flexibility.

If you are singing for Communion Breakfast on Sunday 9/20, there is rehearsal Friday, 9/18 after school with Mr. Zimmaro until 315pm. Please arrive on Sunday @8am.

If you are singing for Back to School Mass on Wednesday during school, we will have ONE rehearsal on Tuesday 9/22 6-7pm. If you cannot attend this rehearsal, you cannot perform with us at mass. Mass is during school on Wednesday 9/23 @8am. Please go to homeroom, check in, and come right down to the auditorium.

I will not be at either event. I have a church job on Sunday morning, and a Philly Orchestra concert rehearsal on Wednesday. Mr. Z will be running both events.

Please let me know if you have questions. I will be back at school on Tuesday evening at 6pm.

Thanks for paying attention! Stay tuned here & on Twitter for more updates!

~Steph

No comments: